- Information Literacy Instruction Request
Online form for Skyline faculty to request information literacy instruction for your classes. Several options and opportunities to collaborate are available. We kindly request a minimum of two weeks prior notice for the library to tailor the session to accommodate the class's specific needs. Additionally, we require that the instructor remains present with their class for the entire duration of the instructional session.
- Importing Information Literacy Tutorial modules into your Canvas course- Instructions
Information Literacy modules created by Skyline Librarians are available in the Canvas Commons to import into your course and adapt. Please look for options in this guide.
- Library Material and Course Reserves Request
Use this form to request materials to be added to our library collections. You can also use this form to request materials to be placed on reserve for student use. Materials can be books, ebooks, periodicals, films, etc. Acquisitions will be approved based on program needs and the availability of funds. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Access to popular publications:
- AdjunctNation: news, opinion, analysis, and more for adjunct faculty
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Provides news, advice, and jobs for people in academe featuring daily news and advice columns, current job listings, discussion forums, and career-building tools.