- Please keep your voice at a level that does not disturb other students. Please be considerate of this as you talk to others or while on the phone.
- Skyline College Library does not charge overdue fines for regular circulating items. Please consult with staff about overdue fines for technology or course reserves.
Borrowing privileges are extended to all SMCCD students, faculty, and staff. Library cards are no longer required. G#, name, and/or email are used to locate your library account. Community members also have borrowing privileges. Please consult with our staff for more informaiton.
Computer Use Policies
Computers are available on a first come first served basis.
Computers must be used for library research or other course-related work.
Existing Skyline College and SMCCCD District policies with respect to student conduct, harassment, and discrimination shall prevail.
Computer Users will:
- respect college priorities for use of facilities
- follow normal standards of security, ethics, conduct, and protocol which will include considerate behavior with respect to others
- respect the privacy of other users
- respect the legal protection of copyright and license agreement
- respect the integrity of computing systems
Unacceptable computer uses will include:
- any illegal or inappropriate use of college facilities
- activities which interfere with or disrupt network users, services or equipment
- use representing for-profit activities
- extensive use for private and personal business
- displaying sexually explicit, graphically disturbing, or sexually harassing images or text on a college computer unless it is directly related to a college course