Benefits - Cash, Health Insurance & Food
The SparkPoint Center and Financial Aid Office can connect you to cash, health insurance and food resources that will offset your living costs. People who meet the eligibility requirements are entitled to certain public benefits from the county in which they reside.
MyBenefitsCalWin.org offers a user friendly portal to the online application for:
- Cash aid for families with children or pregnant women in their third trimester (CalWORKs)
- Food Assistance (CalFresh)
- Health Insurance (Medi-Cal)
How to Begin:
Schedule an appointment:
Phone: (650) 738-7035
Unsure if you are eligible?Take a short screening survey (5 minutes)
- Skyline College & College of San Mateo Community Food Distributions
- Student Food Pantry
For residents of San Francisco County:
- Healthy San Francisco (Healthcare Coverage)
Want to apply for public benefits?