Welcome to Skyline College!
You will get an outstanding education here that will prepare you for transfer to a four-year university or for directly entering the workforce. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping students learn and succeed. Skyline College’s mission, to empower and transform a global community of learners, is reflected every day in the programs and services we offer. The educational environment is enriched by a diverse college community and a rich international student culture.
Skyline College offers a full schedule of programs and courses available in a variety of day, evening and online options leading to over 90 Associate Degrees and Certificates. We offer courses in traditional 17-week fall and spring semesters, as well as during summer session, and in hybrid and fast track formats.
- Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) recognized by the CSU system for transfer as a junior
- Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) recognized by the CSU system for transfer as a junior
- Associate in Arts (AA)
- Associate in Science (AS)
The following divisions of academic programs are under the supervision of the Office of the Vice President of Instruction:
- The Language Arts/Learning Resources
- Social Science/Creative Arts
- Support a culture of evidence where we can engage in innovation supporting our college mission
- Collaboratively make data-informed decisions that enrich our program development, pedagogy and services supporting student success
We are here to offer you a great education and to help you achieve your educational goals!
Instruction Office Staff
- Sarah F. Perkins, PhD
Vice President of Instruction
- Maria Norris
- Sherrie Prasad
To empower and transform a global community of learners