Stanford Mobile Medical Clinic is on campus 6/30 and 7/21!
Students age 12-25 can drop in to the clinic between 10am - 3pm for FREE services. The van is parked in front of Building 4, near the drop‑off circle.
- Physical exams (including sports physical exams)
- Medications (for asthma, allergies, etc.)
- Acute illness and injury care
- Free medication and prescriptions available in the van
- Sensitive services:
- Family planning options and birth control (including condoms)
- Pregnancy testing
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Mental health support (counseling/therapy and community referrals)
- Substance use counseling for tobacco, alcohol, and drug abuse
- Nutritional counseling (healthy eating, weight management, etc.)
- Wellness groups and class presentations on health-related topics
- COVID-19 testing
All students have access to Health & Wellness Services. We provide health care, personal counseling services, health & wellness education and referrals to off campus resources. Our mission is to cultivate a holistically healthy, safe and equitable community. We commit to advancing health equity; so every person has the opportunity to attain their full health potential: physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and academically.
Stay healthy this flu season!
- Learn about the flu and where to get your flu shot today.
- Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others.
- Travel and gatherings with family and friends who do not live with you can increase your chances of getting or spreading COVID-19 or the flu.
Learn more about the San Mateo County Health (SMCH) COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Watch the SMCH COVID-19 Vaccination: What You Need to Know livestream from January 13th
- How to Get Tested for COVID-19 in San Mateo County
- State of California Testing Locator
Mental Health Crisis Information
|San Mateo County Psychiatric Emergency Services
San Mateo County Crisis Line
|San Francisco County Psychiatric Emergency Services||(415) 206-8125|
|National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Crisis Text Line: Text "COURAGE"
|(800) 273-8255 (Talk)