We employ SMCCD students on a regular and consistent basis. Student staff must maintain
enrollment in at least six (6) units per semester. We are always accepting applications
for qualified student staff members. We hire from our application pool as employment
opportunities become available. We have several positions for which you might be qualified:
- Associate Teachers requires a current Associate Teacher Permit,
- Assistants require completion of at least six (6) ECE units,
- Aides require enrollment in at least six (6) ECE units,
- Administrative Assistants as needed,
- On-call Substitutes as needed.
We hire students who receive Federal Work Study, students who participate in CalWORKs,
and/or students who are enrolled in ECE units and plan on education as a career.